Remote and On-Site Support
No matter where you and your computer reside, we can help. If you have a working high-speed internet connection, we can remotely connect to your computer and help you with almost any issue. We have setup entire networks remotely including setting up file and printer sharing and VPN services. We often use remote support to remove viruses, system maintenance to speed up a computer, as well as provide computer training. If we don’t have to physically touch the computer, we can most likely help you solve your issue.
We currently help (or have helped) clients remotely in the US, UK, Switzerland, France, and Borneo.
Our on-site support can substitute for on-staff technical support personnel. With advances in computer hardware and software technology, most small businesses do not require a full-time technical support staff. We can provide support for your business on an “as needed” basis. Weekly, monthly, or emergency service can be arranged. Quarterly service is useful to keep your computers running smoothly and to help with any questions that may come up between visits.
Examples of services include;
- System Maintenance
- Set up online services such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace for email, storage, etc.
- Virus and malware removal
- Security software updates
- Setting up and maintaining your network (wired and wireless)
- Backup your data (online and local)
- Recover lost files
- Design of letterhead for use with your word processor
- Create programs/macros to automate many of the tasks that you currently do manually
- much more
Give us a call (301) 840-1438. We can often help you on-the-spot.